Murcia Villas Exclusive Offer – For all Murcia Villas clients purchasing this property via our agency, we will pay for the installation of air-conditioning in your new home upon completion.
Mirador de San Pedro is a small development of stylish townhouses in San Pedro del Pinatar. The development is located just a 10-minute drive from golden, sandy beaches such as Mar Menor and Mediterranean Sea and where by having a lovely stroll, you will find many bars and restaurants in the local area. The location of these properties makes the properties perfect for either a holiday home, or all-year-round living.
The unique structure and contemporary open plan design of the townhouses has made the development highly sought after and is nearly sold out. The 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom homes are spaced generously across two levels, complete with a private pool, numerous terraced areas and a full length rooftop terrace.
The fabulous properties are scheduled for completion later this year, with prices starting from as little as 199.000€. Alternatively, if you can’t wait to move in to one of these stylish townhouses your own, there is a 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom fully furnished townhouse available for 225.000€ – all you would need to do is pack your suitcase!
Each townhouse includes:
- Pre-installation for air conditioning through ducts
- Fully fitted kitchen, including white goods
- Expansive rooftop terrace
- Private swimming pool
- LED lighting throughout the townhouse and external areas
- Electric shutters on windows
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms, complete with drawers
- Fully fitted bathrooms with vanity unit, mirror and shower screens
- Parking within the plot
- Enter the townhouse into the open-plan living accommodation, with good sized lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
- The kitchen is to the rear of this space and is fully fitted with floor and wall cabinets, and it also comes with all white goods, to include, fridge/ freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan.
- Full length sliding glass doors open out onto the front and rear terraced areas, making for a light and inviting space.
- First double bedroom, which has fitted wardrobes and full length glass sliding doors opening out onto the terrace.
- En-suite shower room, fully tiled and equipped with glass shower closure, WC and twin vanity sink units.
- Separate WC and vanity sink unit.
- The staircase, finished stylishly with glass balustrades, opens up to the first floor.
- From the landing, the inner hallway has access to two further double bedrooms. Both bedrooms have full length sliding glass doors that open out on to a private terraced area.
- Separate shower room, fully tiled and equipped with glass shower closure, WC and vanity sink unit.
- An external staircase from the first floor terrace leads on to a spacious rooftop terrace with an abundance of space for eating, relaxing or sunbathing.
Off Road Parking:
- All properties come with off road parking on a private, gated driveway.
Local Area and Amenities:
The municipality of San Pedro del Pinatar is a busy little town in the Costa Cálida, with ample bars and restaurants in which to pass an afternoon or evening. Here you will find all the other amenities that you might need including banks, solicitors, doctors, supermarkets, and schools. The beach area is called Lo Pagán and is a lovely tourist centre which has hotels, bars, restaurants and shops. Here there is a long promenade facing the Mar Menor are extensive beaches and its marina, where you can enjoy a great many sports, such as sailing, scuba diving or windsurfing. There are several pedestrianised walkways and cycle paths, for either a gentle stroll or a longer circular route stretching for several kilometres. From the walkway in Lo Pagán you can benefit from the therapeutic properties of its famous mud found on the sea bottom, especially suitable for treating bone and skin ailments. Simply walk down the steps, cover yourself with the mud, dry off in the sun, then re-enter the water to wash it all off! As well as one of the town’s architectural symbols, the Quintín windmill, the surrounding area contains the Salinas de San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park, a space where a great many species of birds come to nest and where you will see many flamingos.
By car, the beaches of Torre de la Horadada are 15 minutes away and another 5 minutes to the north you will find the beaches of Mil Palmeras and Campoamor. Head to the south for 5 minutes and you will be on the beaches of Santiago de la Ribera and a further 5 minutes to Los Narejos and Los Alcázares. At the beaches will you will also be able to partake in a wide variety of water sports and activities.
San Pedro del Pinatar is located around 15 minutes from the large shopping centres at La Zenia Boulevard or the north or 30 minutes to the south is Espacio Mediterráneo in Cartagena. Closer to home, around 5 minutes away, is Dos Mares in nearby San Javier. These shopping complexes have multiscreen cinemas, 10 pin bowling alleys and many restaurants open all year.
In this part of Murcia you will find the six Nicklaus designed Polaris World resorts, the PGA course at Roda Golf & Beach Resort, Hacienda del Álamo and the famous La Manga Club. Within 25 minutes to the north you also have access to more high-quality golf courses including Lo Romero, Las Colinas Golf and Country Club, Campoamor Club de Golf, Villamartin Club de Golf and Las Ramblas Club de Golf.
The town is well connected with the national road N-332 and the Mediterranean motorway AP-7, which give quick access north to the Costa Blanca, but also south throughout the Mar Menor and Cartagena beyond.
The Costa Cálida enjoys over 320 days of sunshine per year and an average temperature of 21 ° C. This makes it an ideal base as either your permanent residence or a holiday home.
- Los Alcázares
- Los Narejos
- Santiago de la Ribera
- San Javier
- Lo Pagán
- Torre de la Horadada
- 55 minutes drive from Alicante Airport
- 35 minutes drive from Region of Murcia (Corvera) Airport