Murcia Villas Exclusive Offer – for all Murcia Villas clients purchasing this property via our agency, we will pay for the installation of air-conditioning in your new home upon completion.
Villa Sol III is a new development of villas based in San Pedro del Pinatar. The development is located just a 10-minute drive from golden, sandy beaches such as Mar Menor and Mediterranean Sea and where by having a lovely stroll, you will find many bars and restaurants in the local area. The location of these properties makes the properties perfect for either a holiday home, or all-year-round living.
The 3 bed and 2 bath villas have been designed with a fresh style to provide the best open plan living, creating a light and inviting home. The semi-detached villas have a private pool, and parking within the plot. There is also ample terrace space on the ground floor, first floor and a full-length roof terrace, offering you the opportunity of indoor and outdoor living.
Priced from 229.950€, for a limited time only, the contemporary villas are scheduled for completion Summer this year. Reserve now to be sure you don’t miss out on an incredible opportunity for a new life in the sun.
The villa includes:
- Pre-installation for air conditioning through ducts
- LED lighting throughout the villa and in the external areas
- Private ground floor and first floor terraces
- Fully fitted kitchen, including white goods
- Parking space within the plot
- Expansive roof terrace
- Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms, complete with drawers
- Fully tiled bathrooms with WC, vanity sink, and a glass screened shower
- Private swimming pool, including LED lights
- Enter the villa from the private driveway, into the living accommodation, with good sized lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and wall cabinets, with an open plan design, but slightly separated from the living space with an island. It comes fully equipped with all white goods, to include dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan.
- Double full length glass sliding doors lead out from the living area onto the terrace area and pool, making this space light and bright.
- Excellent sized first double bedroom, with fitted wardrobes.
- Separate shower room, fully tiled and equipped with shower enclosure, WC and vanity sink unit.
- From the living area, open plan with a glass balustrade, stairs rise to the first floor.
- Spacious master suite, with fitted wardrobes and patio door leading out onto a generous terrace area.
- En-suite shower room that can also be accessed from the landing area, fully tiled and equipped with shower enclosure, WC and vanity sink unit.
- Further double bedroom suite, flooded with light, and with fitted wardrobes.
- Spacious roof terrace is accessible through an internal door on the first floor landing. There is an abundance of space for eating, relaxing or sunbathing.
Off Road Parking:
- Villa comes with off road parking on a private, gated driveway.
Local Area and Amenities:
The municipality of San Pedro del Pinatar is a busy little town in the Costa Cálida, with ample bars and restaurants in which to pass an afternoon or evening. Here you will find all the other amenities that you might need including banks, solicitors, doctors, supermarkets, and schools. The beach area is called Lo Pagán and is a lovely tourist centre which has hotels, bars, restaurants and shops. Here there is a long promenade facing the Mar Menor are extensive beaches and its marina, where you can enjoy a great many sports, such as sailing, scuba diving or windsurfing. There are several pedestrianised walkways and cycle paths, for either a gentle stroll or a longer circular route stretching for several kilometres. From the walkway in Lo Pagán you can benefit from the therapeutic properties of its famous mud found on the sea bottom, especially suitable for treating bone and skin ailments. Simply walk down the steps, cover yourself with the mud, dry off in the sun, then re-enter the water to wash it all off! As well as one of the town’s architectural symbols, the Quintín windmill, the surrounding area contains the Salinas de San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park, a space where a great many species of birds come to nest and where you will see many flamingos.
By car, the beaches of Torre de la Horadada are 15 minutes away and another 5 minutes to the north you will find the beaches of Mil Palmeras and Campoamor. Head to the south for 5 minutes and you will be on the beaches of Santiago de la Ribera and a further 5 minutes to Los Narejos and Los Alcázares. At the beaches will you will also be able to partake in a wide variety of water sports and activities.
San Pedro del Pinatar is located around 15 minutes from the large shopping centres at La Zenia Boulevard or the north or 30 minutes to the south is Espacio Mediterráneo in Cartagena. Closer to home, around 5 minutes away, is Dos Mares in nearby San Javier. These shopping complexes have multiscreen cinemas, 10 pin bowling alleys and many restaurants open all year.
In this part of Murcia you will find the six Nicklaus designed Polaris World resorts, the PGA course at Roda Golf & Beach Resort, Hacienda del Álamo and the famous La Manga Club. Within 25 minutes to the north you also have access to more high-quality golf courses including Lo Romero, Las Colinas Golf and Country Club, Campoamor Club de Golf, Villamartin Club de Golf and Las Ramblas Club de Golf.
The town is well connected with the national road N-332 and the Mediterranean motorway AP-7, which give quick access north to the Costa Blanca, but also south throughout the Mar Menor and Cartagena beyond.
The Costa Cálida enjoys over 320 days of sunshine per year and an average temperature of 21 ° C. This makes it an ideal base as either your permanent residence or a holiday home.
- Los Alcázares
- Los Narejos
- Santiago de la Ribera
- San Javier
- Lo Pagán
- Torre de la Horadada
- 55 minutes drive from Alicante Airport
- 35 minutes drive from Region of Murcia (Corvera) Airport