Murcia Villas Exclusive Offer – for all Murcia Villas clients purchasing this property via our agency, upon completion we will pay for your air conditioning.
Villamar II is a fabulous development of only 16 ground floor and penthouse apartments in San Pedro del Pinatar, just a short drive to the sea. The development is located just a 7 minute drive from the lovely beach in Lo Pagán on the shore of the Mar Menor, or El Mojón on the Mediterranean coast, and with many bars and restaurants in the local area.
The apartments have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and have a community pool and garden area. There is an option to purchase a storage room. This development is ready for completion at the end of July, with just six units available.
Priced from € 146,950 for the ground floor and € 161,950 for the penthouse apartments. All the apartments have a private terrace or garden area. General floor plans are shown below, but if you are interested in a specific apartment, just contact us and we will send you further information.
Each apartment includes:
- Air conditioning through ducts
- Private terrace / garden
- Fully fitted kitchen, including white goods (limited offer)
- Internal and external LED lighting
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Fully fitted bathrooms
- Entry into the apartments is from the front and into the living accommodation, with good sized lounge, dining and kitchen areas. There are large patio doors out onto the terrace, making the room very light and bright.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and wall cabinets and with a silestone worktop. It comes fully equipped with all white goods, to include dishwasher, microwave, fridge / freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan.
- Light and bright master bedroom with ample wardrobe space and large glazing out onto a terrace area.
- En-suite shower room, fully tiled and equipped with shower tray, shower screen, WC and vanity sink unit with illuminated mirror above.
- Another large double bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobe and large windows onto the terrace.
- Separate shower room, fully tiled and again fully equipped with shower tray, shower screen, WC and vanity sink unit with illuminated mirror above.
- Option to purchase a storage room.
Local Area and Amenities :
The municipality of San Pedro del Pinatar is a busy little town in the Costa Cálida, with ample bars and restaurants in which to pass an afternoon or evening. Here you will find all the other amenities that you might need including banks, solicitors, doctors, supermarkets, and schools. The beach area is called Lo Pagán and is a lovely tourist center which has hotels, bars, restaurants and shops. Here there is a long promenade facing the Mar Menor are extensive beaches and its marina, where you can enjoy a great many sports, such as sailing, scuba diving or windsurfing. There are several pedestrianized walkways and cycle paths, for either a gentle stroll or a longer circular route stretching for several kilometers. From the walkway in Lo Pagán you can benefit from the therapeutic properties of its famous mud found on the sea bottom, especially suitable for treating bone and skin ailments. Simply walk down the steps, cover yourself with the mud, dry off in the sun, then re-enter the water to wash it all off! As well as one of the town’s architectural symbols, the Quintín windmill, the surrounding area contains the Salinas de San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park, a space where a great many species of birds come to nest and where you will see many flamingos.
By car, the beaches of Torre de la Horadada are 15 minutes away and another 5 minutes to the north you will find the beaches of Mil Palmeras and Campoamor. Head to the south for 5 minutes and you will be on the beaches of Santiago de la Ribera and a further 5 minutes to Los Narejos and Los Alcázares. At the beaches will you will also be able to partake in a wide variety of water sports and activities.
San Pedro del Pinatar is located around 15 minutes from the large shopping centers at La Zenia Boulevard or the north or 30 minutes to the south is Espacio Mediterráneo in Cartagena. Closer to home, around 5 minutes away, is Dos Mares in nearby San Javier. These shopping complexes have multiscreen cinemas, 10 pin bowling alleys and many restaurants open all year.
In this part of Murcia you will find the six Nicklaus designed Polaris World resorts, the PGA course at Roda Golf & Beach Resort, Hacienda del Álamo and the famous La Manga Club. Within 25 minutes to the north you also have access to more high-quality golf courses including Lo Romero, Las Colinas Golf and Country Club, Campoamor Club de Golf, Villamartin Club de Golf and Las Ramblas Club de Golf.
The town is well connected with the national road N-332 and the Mediterranean motorway AP-7, which give quick access north to the Costa Blanca, but also south throughout the Mar Menor and Cartagena beyond.
The Costa Cálida enjoys over 320 days of sunshine per year and an average temperature of 21 ° C. This makes it an ideal base as either your permanent residence or a holiday home.
Nearby Towns / Resorts:
- Los Alcazares
- Los Narejos
- Santiago de la Ribera
- San Javier
- Lo Pagan
- Tower of the Horadada
- 55 minutes drive from Alicante Airport
- 35 minutes drive from Region of Murcia (Corvera) Airport