Property ID : LN40
Residential For Sale, New Sale Listing €79,950 - Townhouse
Exceptional value for this well presented Townhouse which is situated in a quiet residential street in the lovely fishing village of Los Nietos on the edge of the beautiful Mar Menor Sea.
The property offers spacious internal accommodation with good outside space including a private roof solarium.
Also benefits from being only a very short walk to the large well maintained communal pool and just a few minutes’ walk to the village centre and the beautiful Mar Menor beaches.
• Front patio/terrace which can be used for relaxation or for private parking of a small vehicle. Outside water tap.
• Spacious open plan combined living/dining room with air-conditioning (hot and cold air) and two ceiling fans.
Furniture includes a large two seater sofa and separate matching sofa, large dresser/tv cabinet with television and dvd player. Large wooden coffee table and a small nest table. Wooden dining table with four chairs.
• Independent fully equipped kitchen. Appliances include an electric oven, ceramic electric hob, extractor, microwave, kettle, toaster and a large fridge freezer. There are plenty of fitted eye and base level units and a large separate storage cupboard.
• Utility room – The rear terrace has been fully enclosed to create a large utility/storage room. Includes a washing machine, hot water tank and butler sink. There is also a plastic storage box. Outside door to the street and short walk to the communal pool.
• Shower room which is fully tiled comprising cubicle shower with sliding doors, wash basin, mirror and toilet. Small window to the rear enclosed terrace.
• Bedroom one – Master bedroom to the front of the property comprising a double bed, bed side tables with lamps, large fitted wardrobes, small chest of drawers, air-conditioning (hot and cold air) and ceiling fan. There are patio doors leading to a balcony offering sea views.
• Bedroom two – The second bedroom is to the rear of the property with two single beds, bed side tables and lamp, fitted wardrobes and ceiling fan.
• Family bathroom – Fully tiled room offering a bath with shower, wash basin, mirror, vanity unit, toilet and bidet.
• Private roof solarium offering sea views of the Mar Menor and also views to La Manga Golf Resort. Part of the large solarium has been enclosed for additional storage. Outside water tap.
• Sold fully furnished and equipped.
• Beautiful communal pool only a short walk away.
• Easy walk to lovely sandy beaches and the local train station.
• Close to the village amenities including a good selection of bars/restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy and medical centre.
• Low community charges – around 260 Euros per year
The property can be found within a quiet residential street of Los Nietos which is a popular traditional Spanish fishing village which has still kept its very Spanish identity. Los Nietos is very popular with holiday makers, both Spanish and English alike; it also makes the perfect place to live in Spain.
The tranquil beaches of the Mar Menor are only a few minutes’ walk from the house. The restaurants, shops and supermarkets in the village centre are also only a few minutes’ walk. Within a short 10 minute drive is the amazing National Park of Calblanque with deserted long sandy beaches and rolling hills on the edge of the Mediterranean.
There are many leisure facilities to hand such as horse riding, walking, golf at a range of championship courses, with of course a healthy traditional Spanish way of life.
The house is situated 8 minutes from the famous La Manga Club and only a 20 minute drive from San Javier, Murcia International airport (60 minutes from Alicante airport) right on the edge of the warm Mediterranean waters of the Mar Menor.
Fantastic opportunity to acquire a permanent or holiday home at a brilliant price!
For more information, please contact:
Office – +34 968 137 372
Mobile – UK 07799 677 825 or Spanish +34 619 415 561